Thursday, June 3, 2010

Fun and Busy Month

Wow! I can't believe over a month has gone by since I last posted. The days do seem to go by very quickly and are quite full. My life is so much fun! Often, I have to try and slow it down just to relax and take it all in. I have been visiting a lot with friends, in person, on Facebook, and on Twitter. (Yes, you can find me on both now, which is another subject all together. It took almost the whole month to figure out the process & then to balance out the daily obsession. It can be quite addicting.) Also, I started blocking off time for my creative ventures. I have been practicing the piano and writing everyday. I felt compelled to write a poem last week. It is a little different because I wrote it so I could perform it. It just felt different as it was coming through. It has character and needs to be expressed with words and movement. I will need to find a way to express it just as well on paper too. It is exciting to have a juicy, deeper piece of which to work. Once it is complete, I will put the video on this blog to share it. I plan to start posting some of my writings soon. It won't be too much longer, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! That's so great that you're carving out some time for your creative expression. That's what we're here for, right?

    Big hugs!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete