Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Shall We Begin?


When I look back over the last two months of 2010, I am excited that it ended on such a positive note in my world. It had a conclusion of love and laughter and fun with friends and family. I also appreciated the unexpected income that came our way. It was a sweet ending to a year that felt quite challenging at times, but exited easily and gently. I remember feeling hopeful that I could send my happiness to everyone at that time. There were so many that were experiencing harder times and I just wanted to share how good life could feel. I wanted to give my happy feelings out as my gift. In some ways, I believe that I did that. By Believing in and Enjoying what I brought into my life, I sent out a shining signal to the Universe for others to tap into when their Joy was running a little low. They could just plug right into even the smallest thing that looked pleasant and light themselves up. It is amazing how we are all connected.
And now, we are in a new month and a new year with endless possibilities. We do not have to be bound by the old thoughts. We can start a brand new Journey by clearing out our minds and being hopeful of the present and the future. We can begin with one step. We can move forward with eager anticipation of the awesome things that are just around the corner. They can be invisible, but very real, so keep moving forward. We are going to run right into all that we desire as long as we keep taking the steps and believing there is always more. It is in front of us, not out of reach as it sometimes seems. Let's do this together! I want to see a bigger and brighter year with lots more fun! What do you want to experience? Reach for something much grander than what you have settled on up to now. Go for it! I am starting today by taking a Playwriting Class for a few weeks that I have never even thought of before. I know though it will expand my writing and me and I am excited! I am ready for a fun challenge! And you? Shall We Begin?....

No comments:

Post a Comment