Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Great Show Saturday Night

I just wanted to give an update. It was a wonderful show Saturday night. There was so much talent and fun! It felt like everyone had a great time and the Silent Auction was a big success too! I enjoyed myself tremendously and had no problem with the words when I got up on stage! I was a little nervous and then once the performance got started, I was home. I found peace and a new love as I settled in to it. It felt so amazing to create something within myself, have it go through several stages of transformation, and then shine through me up on stage. Life is powerful and I plan to keep reaching for more! I know this is the beginning of an incredible vision and journey and I am excited! Thank you for travelling with me! Thank you again to http://www.angelicstrings.com/ for your music and sharing your creative selves with me on stage. It was quite an experience! I appreciate all those that came out and the positive feedback! Thank you! Let's see what we can create now...with love and joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment